UPGRADES, MAINTENANCE, SERVICE
Dissatisfied with the system you contracted from someone else, and can't get them to reply to your calls for help? We get a lot of calls about those situations.
You don't necessarily need to replace your entire system when you have audio, video or lighting problems. Very often we are called upon to evaluate systems that have been poorly designed or poorly installed even when high quality components have been incorporated. There may be a problem with a single piece of equipment that is essential to the performance of your system. Perhaps your system hasn't been well maintained. Perhaps it was never "voiced" or programmed. Perhaps important acoustical problems were not predicted and identified.
These are issues that can often be addressed without breaking the bank. We're happy to help you determine the best path for your specific situation, and are always open to incorporating existing components.
A few of the facilities we've upgraded without total system replacement:
If your system looks like any of those below,
SOME UPGRADED CLIENTS
• First Presbyterian Church, Tampa
• St James United Methodist Church
• First United Methodist Church of Brandon
• Hillsborough Community College MainStage Theater, Ybor City
• West Shore Baptist Church
• Wharton High School stadium
• Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church
• Azalea Baptist Church
• Calvary Assembly of God
• Christ Church Longboat Key
• Corpus Christi Catholic Church
• Salvation Army Community Church
• First Baptist Church of St Petersburg